The Natatorium Anticipated Opening Date
After 2 months of construction and pool improvements, the Competition Pool will reopen on Wednesday, September 4th! Until then, Carlson Pool will remain lap swimming pool, Clare Pool will be used for internal programs, until competition and dive wells open.
Call the pool at 303-492-7685 for information on open hours or
Check the available times here
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area at all times.
Recreation Services has four pools: an eight-lane 25-yard lap pool, a dive well pool, and two six-lane 25-yard pools that are used for other pool-related activities offered through the Collegiate Sport Club Program, Instruction Program, and Outdoor Program.
No independent private swimming lessons are permitted/allowed in the pool.
- Jump from your feet only!
- No double bouncing.
- Do not hang from boards.
- No flotation devices or eyewear while using diving boards.
- One person on board/ ladder at a time.
- Once you jump, swim to far wall to get out, rather than swimming back to boards.
- 3 meter boards are open to Dive Club members only!
Note: Disregard for these rules could affect your pool privileges!
- During scheduled club sports, Instruction Program, Outdoor Program, rental events, and intramural sports events.