- Refunds will be issued without service fees when a class is cancelled or when the scheduled class times are changed. Instructors are subject to change at any time and do not constitute grounds for refund of class fees.
- For semester-length classes a 20% service fee will be charged on refunds requested prior to the beginning of the third regularly scheduled class. No refund will be given after the beginning of the third scheduled class.
- No refunds or transfers will be issued for seven-week or shorter-term classes unless requested at least one business day prior to the start of class; this includes all summer session classes. All approved refunds will be assessed a 20% service fee
- There are no refunds on the Be Fit Pass.
- All refunds must be requested in writing through a refund request form, available at the Fitness & Wellness Office.
- To request a refund: Bring all class receipts to the Fitness & Wellness Office Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm