Campus Departments

On this page

Information for Campus Departments

PTS offers several short-term parking options for departmental guests and meeting attendees. In addition to visitor/short-term parking, we have permit and payment options that may suit your department’s needs.

Parking Options

  • Parkmobile is the leading provider for on-demand and prepaid mobile payments in more than 600 locations nationwide. This third party vendor has serviced CU Boulder’s campus constituents for over three years and now offers an avenue for departments to pay for their visitor’s Euclid Auto Park. To pay for department guests at Euclid Auto Park pay-by-plate pay stations each department will need to open a “Basic Membership” account with Parkmobile. (This is the only account that allows guests/visitors to park within your account.)  Log onto Parkmobile to begin your registration process. If you need assistance in setting up your department account the phone number for Parkmobile’s Help Desk is 877-727-5457. To open your account, you will need a department credit card, which will be charged each time you enter a guest validation on your “Personal Pages”.  Review a current list of campus Parkmobile Pay-by-Phone parking lots and their locations. Verify CU Boulder lot numbers by looking at the CU Boulder Parking Map.

  • Campus department business permits – Departments that require employees to use personal vehicles to commute about campus while on department business may benefit from a campus business permit. Business permits authorize temporary parking in specified parking lots, most gray meters and parking payment machines for university business purposes. A primary parking permit must be displayed with a campus business permit. Click here to fill out an Annual Business/Vendor Permit request form.

       Annual Permits


   Current Price

Campus Department




Vendor EX


Work Site


For additional information about these permits and others that are available, visit the business permit section of our Parking and Traffic Regulations or contact us by phone at 303-735-PARK (7275) or by email

Campus departments may pay for departmental use permit(s) with a UCB “A” card or a campus IN. One signature is required to authorize the use of an IN as payment. To purchase a permit, visit our Online Services.

Event Planning

If your department is planning an event in which at least four vehicles will be brought to campus, please contact the PTS Special Events staff at 303-492-7344. They will ensure that parking for your event is a non-event! Or, visit Plan Parking for Your Event on this site.