The University of Colorado Boulder’s 2017 Spring Commencement Ceremony will be held Friday, May 12, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. in Folsom Stadium.
View the Spring Commencement Parking Map
- Increased traffic on campus roadways and parking lots surrounding Folsom Stadium is anticipated Friday, May 12, 2017.
- We recommend guests arrive early before the ceremony to allow adequate travel time from parking areas to the stadium. The majority of parking will be available off of Regent Drive (view the spring commencement parking map). Parking attendants will direct you to available lots in the area; parking meters and pay stations on campus are free the day of commencement (except Euclid Auto Park).
- Euclid Auto Park will require payment all day. Euclid Auto Park's hourly rate is $2.00 per hour for the first three hours and $4.00 per hour thereafter until 5 PM. The evening rate is a flat $4.00 payment after 5 PM.
- Guests who need ADA Accessible parking may park in lots south of the stadium (View the spring commencement parking map); parking attendants on-site will direct you to the available lots in the area. A disability parking placard is required to park in this area, please have your placard displayed when arriving on campus. A drop-off area for those who have difficulty walking will be at the intersection of Colorado Avenue and Folsom Street, southeast of the stadium. It is best to access the drop-off area well before the student procession reaches the stadium at approximately 8:15 a.m.
- Priority parking is available in lot 436 North and the Folsom Parking Garage for individuals with mobility limitations who do not have a disability parking placard. Wheelchairs and courtesy shuttles will be available from these lots for patrons who may have difficulty with the walk to Folsom Field. Please notify parking staff upon arriving to campus if you have a need for these accommodations. No disability parking placard required to park in this area.
Complimentary shuttle bus service will be available from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (in 15 minute intervals) to provide transportation from the public parking areas to the Stadium before the Commencement Ceremony, and from the stadium back to the parking areas after the ceremony:
- Regent Loop: Balch Fieldhouse, Music/Telecom Building, UMC, Center for Community/Regent Hall, Coors Event Center, Police & Parking/Engineering, and Folsom Street/Colorado Ave. View the spring commencement parking map.
Some of the documents and forms on this page are currently not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices, and we are working to ensure that all forms and documents are fully accessible as soon as possible. If you use assistive technology and need access to one of the not yet remediated documents, please contact us at (303) 735-PARK (7275).