When: August 28th, 2017
Welcome First-Year Students!
As you prepare to begin your time here at CU, here are some tips to prepare you for the first day!
- Map out your classes for the week to be sure you know where your classes are on campus.
- Arrive early the first week so that you have time to find your classes in case you get lost.
- What to bring? A notebook, a folder, and a pen, for sure. You can bring your textbook and laptop to be safe, although you probably won't use either on the first day. Your professor will tell you if you should bring them after that.
- Pay attention to your CU email! - Check your e-mail the night before class. Your professors might send you a message with the syllabus or even a reading assignment for the next day.
- Attend the 2017 Fall Student Involvement Fair on August 30th from 2 pm to 6 pm to find student groups to join and ways to get involved on campus.
- Investigate all of your options for support at CU.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions.
Have A Great Semester Buffs!