The Presidents Leadership Class is a four-year, leadership development program for outstanding undergraduates at the University of Colorado Boulder. It is a comprehensive program combining both academic and experiential curricula to expose students to leadership lessons on many different levels.
PLC prides itself on graduating students who:
- Are outstanding in their field of academic study and leadership there within
- Know when and how to act professionally, and are ready to start a career in any field when they leave the university.
- Can think critically about complex issues and imagine practical and sustainable solutions.
- Can research topics, analyze information, and synthesize uniquely, individual opinions.
- Are not afraid to be creative in approaching problems and when coming up with solutions either on their own or in a group of peers.
- Will daringly implement ideas with a willingness to fail, revise, and try again until a sustainable solution becomes evident.
- Will act with integrity for themselves, the program, and those in their community at all times.
- Demonstrate a strong ethical foundation from which their decisions are made.
- Cherish a strong community made up of talented and motivated individuals.
- Inspire one another to push boundaries and take chances to make real change in the world.