Physics 2020: Fall '10
General Physics 2 (Electricity & Magnetism, and Optics)
MWF 11:00-11:50 Duane G1B20 (Section 100)
Congratulations on completing this semester of physics 2020! We leave you with this image of the Earth (the dot in the middle) as seen from 3.7 billion miles away by the Voyager 1 spacecraft. It is through electromagnetic radiation that we know the universe, and it is through electromagnetic radiation that the universe knows us, sitting here, on our pale blue dot.
- Thur, Dec 16: Course grades are posted on CULearn. Take a look at the "Exams and Grades" link first, as well as the "detailed grade info " page. (We will likely upload these grades to the registrar Friday Dec 17. )
- Tues, Dec 14: Solutions are posted on CULearn. We'll get the grades put together as soon as we can, will let you know here. Have a great break.
- Mon, Dec 13: Final exam is Tuesday, Dec 14, 7:30-10 PM, in our regular classroom (G1B20)
- Sat, Dec 11: Prof Pollock, DeWolfe, and TA Adam Light will hold their regular Monday office hours in the help room (Adam starts at 9 AM, Prof DeWolfe is there at 10, Prof Pollock at noon)
- Sat, Dec 11: Please see the "exams and grades" link for more info about the final, which is Tuesday evening.
- Sat, Dec 11: The review concepttests from the last class now have solutions, see our "Concept Tests" link, go to lecture 44.
- Fri, Nov 19: Old Exam and course scores are posted to CULearn.
- Please register your clicker if you haven't already done so.
Prof. Steven Pollock (Lectures)
Office: Duane F-1013
M, F after class, then I will move to the help room until 1 PM
Prof. Oliver DeWolfe (Labs)
Office: Duane F-327
M, Th 10-11 in the HelpRoom