Download All Course Materials
Here, you can download the entire course archive in a single zip file. The archive comes in two flavors: the first download contains all course materials concerned with lecture (i.e., lecture notes, concept tests, tutorials, etc.); the second download adds access to secure course materials (i.e., homework solutions, exams and solutions, and the end-of-semester conceptual inventory). Additionally, you may download the secure material separately.
Instructors and education researchers are free to use and adapt these materials for non-commercial purposes, according to the Creative Commons license below. We ask for your cooperation in not making any solutions you may create for the homework (and exam problems, clicker questions, etc…) available on the open web, out of respect for instructors and students at other institutions, and for maintaining the integrity of our research.
- Download all materials except assessments/solutions (360 MB),
no password required
- Download Concept tests only (58 MB), no password required
- Download all materials including assessments/solutions (460 MB), need username
and password from .
- Download only assessments/solutions (104 MB), need username and password from .
- Charles Baily has taught a single-semester combined course with E&M 1 and 2 materials put together (at St. Andrews). Please see our Electrodynamics site (downloads tab) to find his schedule, exams, homeworks, lecture notes and slides.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Supported by the University of Colorado and NSF-CCLI Grant #1023028.