Download All Course Materials
Contact if you would like to be notified when these materials are updated.
Are you using these materials? Please contact us if you plan to use all or part of these course materials for your own electrodynamics course. If you have already used these materials, please fill out a short survey (~ 5-10 min.) about your experience. Your valuable feedback will help us understand where and how these materials are being used, and ways they might be improved.
Instructors and education researchers are free to use and adapt these materials for non-commercial purposes, according to the Creative Commons license below. We ask for your cooperation in not making any solutions for the homework (and exam problems, clicker questions, etc…) available on the open web, out of respect for instructors and students at other institutions, and for maintaining the integrity of our research.
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Supported by the University of Colorado and NSF-CCLI Grant #1023028.|
Download a zipped file of all transformed course materials EXCEPT assessments and solutions. (see below) Large download! [78 MB]
- Download just the clicker questions. [24 MB]
- Download just the tutorials and in-class activities. [17 MB]
- Download just the homework problems and preflights. [16 MB]
Please email for a password to the following:
- Download a zipped file of all transformed course materials INCLUDING homeworks, assessments, and solutions (This is a very large download!) [360 MB]
- Download ONLY the CURrENT assessment and supporting documentation. [2 MB]
- Download ONLY the course archive (a collection of several past years homeworks and exams with solutions). [230 MB]