What are the guiding pedagogical principles in the Physics2000 Website?
- Tailor the learning process to the hypertext medium of the World Wide Web.
- The student receives information in units of the "page" and the
Instructions should be broken up naturally into a sequence of such units.
- Information can also be sorted by levels of difficulty using the hierarchical
structure of HTML (see next page).
- Make the learning experience interactive.
- Organize material from familiar to abstract.
- Make the learning experience friendly.