PBA Home >
Institutional Research & Analysis >
> Enrollments over time by level - Intro
Enrollments over time by level - Intro
- Number of majors enrolled, fall census, over time
Shown for all, all undergraduates, new freshman, new transfers, all graduates, masters and doctoral
- All figures are for degree-seeking CU-Boulder students with state-reportable hours.
Students on 100% faculty-staff tuition waivers, on study abroad, and enrolled in
extended studies (continuing education) courses only are not included.
Excludes UCD, UCCS, and UCHSC students taking courses at CU-Boulder.
- Counts all active majors. One student with two majors is counted twice.
However, each student is counted only once in the college totals and within the overall totals.
- Students in combined bachelors/masters degree programs are counted in both the 'All undergraduates' and
'All graduate' tables. They are counted only once in the overall total.
- Prior to 2010 (and ISIS) these students have majors ending in '2'. The majors are switched to the actual major. E.g. CHE2 switched to CHEM.
- Each row shows the major code (e.g. PSCI), its SIS label or ISIS label (POLITICAL SCIENCE), and the number
of majors at that level each fall term.
- We also show "discipline college," the undergraduate college a graduate-school major
is associated with. E.g., the discipline college for PSCI is ARSC or AS. For JOUR, it's JOUR or JR.
- Changes in major names/codes over time are corrected. E.g., CDSS has been changed to SLHS
- These are major codes, NOT departments
- The pre majors (starts with 'PR') have all been grouped together in Arts & Sciences