PBA Home >
Institutional Research & Analysis >
Miscellaneous Topics >
Cumulative Undergraduate CU GPAs by School/College and Major
This site reports average cumulative undergraduate CU GPA's (grade point averages), with tables by gender and by class level. Students are grouped
by school or college and by major. See below for methods notes.
Reference lists for finding the major you want
-- Sorted by school/college
-- Sorted by major
Tables available by class and gender
See also grade distributions and averages of individual courses
- We suppress displaying cumulative GPA figures for a group if the number
of students in the group is less than or equal to four. However, GPA's
of these students are used to calculate totals.
- Both counts and average GPAs (grade point averages) are from the end of fall and spring terms.
- Since we use end of term figures, student counts will not necessarily
match census-date counts due to changes in enrollment and/or major.
- The GPA scale is A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0.
- All figures are for students enrolled in Boulder degree or certificate
programs only. Cumulative GPAs are based on University of Colorado courses
only. This may include courses taken through continuing education or
at Denver, Colorado Springs, or Health Sciences campuses as well as
at Boulder ·
- Class levels are standard. Fifth-year seniors and students pursuing
teaching licenses are included in the 'senior' level.
- College-level figures are based on all students enrolled in the college,
whether it is their first or second college. .
- Major-level figures are based on all students enrolled in the major,
whether it is their first or second (or third or fourth) major. .
- If you add counts across majors, the total will exceed the actual
number for a school/college due to multiple majors. The same is true
when summing total school/college numbers and comparing to the University
Last revision 02/07/13
PBA Home | Strategic
Planning |  Institutional Research & Analysis
Budget & Finances | Questions? Comments?
15 UCB, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0015, (303)492-8631
2001, The Regents of the University of Colorado