PBA Home >
Institutional Research & Analysis >
Performance Measures >
Fall 2000 Submission
CCHE Quality Indicator System (QIS)
CU-Boulder Fall 2000 Submission
For funding 2001-02
- Overview (items, scoring, results)
- Quantitative items (1-10), for funding -- CU-Boulder performance, scores, and
- Details on funding items specified by and for CU-Boulder
(QIS measure 9): Undergraduate participation in special academic
(QIS measure 10): Resident bachelor's degrees per dollar of state
investment in undergraduate programs
- CU-Boulder statements on items 11-21, not for funding
- CU-Boulder response to CCHE QIS report of January
- Colorado Department of Higher Education site.
Includes January 2001 report (34 pages, PDF) with performance and scores of all institutions.
Select the link labelled "Performance Funding Results for FY 2001-02." Caution: Other links on the CCHE
site lead to outdated material!
- Scoring and funding for all institutions
- Download Excel file compiled by CU-Boulder Planning, Budget, and Analysis
from multiple CCHE Excel files received January, 2001
- Item-distribution plots for 4-year and 2-year schools with min, max,
25th, 75th percentiles
Back to main QIS page
For additional information
Director of Institutional Analysis
CU-Boulder Office of Planning, Budget, and Analysis
Campus Box 15, Boulder CO 80309-015
PBA:HM w:\pba\qis\00\index.htm was last updated on 12/06/07.