PBA Home > Institutional Research & Analysis > Performance
The higher education performance of states, campuses, colleges, departments, and other organizations may be assessed through student measures such as degrees, as well
as measures related to faculty, staff, research, libraries, endowments, and more. The measures may use over-time comparisons, peer comparisons, absolute standards, or
other means of comparison.
CU-Boulder campus indicators
Assessing and improving
University of Colorado System
- Dashboard, Boulder segment only.
State of Colorado
- Performance contracts - Senate Bill 189, passed by the Colorado legislature in spring 2004, calls for performance contracts between
higher education institutions and the state.
- CU-Boulder and CCHE Quality Indicator System (QIS) - for each year, from 1998 through 2004
Measures of the performance of U.S. states
- State and national standardized tests - performance of students graduating from the
University of Colorado at Boulder, brief summary, May 2008
- 2006 Acceptance rate of CU-Boulder students to medical school, versus national average
(along with chart showing acceptance ratios by GPA and MCAT scores)