PBA Home > Institutional Research & Analysis >
About Gettng Lists
About Getting Lists
Lists of students
- PBA does not handle requests for lists of students for individuals and organizations outside the university.
- Individuals and organizations outside the university: Contact "Strategic Relations"
- Individuals inside the university: See the "Campus
Communications" page for info on
student e-memos and other means of communication. The
administrative e-memo form you need to submit is linked to from
the Campus Communications site. You must have VC or delegate approval
and allow 2+ days.
- Employers might also contact Career Services. See the section on “employer services.”
Lists of staff and/or faculty
- PBA does not handle requests for lists of faculty and/or staff for individuals and organizations outside the university.
- If you are University of Colorado Boulder personnel wishing to contact a group of CU-Boulder personnel:
- Use an
administrative e-memo to
contact specified groups. An e-memo has a small cost and must have VC or delegate approval and allow 2+ days.
For further questions see the Campus Communications
- Contact email@example.com to appear in
CU-Boulder Today, which includes Buff Bulletin and CU-Boulder Today.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for "targeted email" and other options.
- Before you proceed consider what is the population of interest – people teaching in a term, people associated with a school or college, researchers, staff who also consider . . .
- Whether they need to get individualized emails (e.g., with a different link in each person’s email), or can all get the same email or announcement
- Whether the email will come from a UCB email account, or from an outside account such as a national organization surveying individuals on your behalf. If outside, many of the options above are not available but “targeted email” might be.
- If you are sending a list of campus email addresses to an outside entity to use on your behalf, check with OIT
at email@example.com to get help ensuring that any messages sent from outside UCB arrive as planned.
Last revision 08/12/15
PBA Home |
Strategic Planning |
Institutional Research & Analysis |
Budget & Finances |
Questions? Comments? |
Legal & Trademarks |
15 UCB, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0015, (303)492-8631
© Regents of the University of Colorado