PBA Home > Institutional Research & Analysis > Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff
Academic Analytics (faculty scholarly activity metrics) at CU-Boulder
Affirmative Action Program for Faculty and Staff
Employee counts (at fall census) - See definitions, categorizations, job titles (Excel)
Sponsored Research Expenditures
Thomson/ISI ICR group
Teaching activity by instructor group
- CU-Boulder over time (Excel) Student credit hours taught, over time for academic years, by college,
department, level, and instructor type.
- Delaware Study The National Study of Instructional Costs and Productivity. Student credit
hours taught, by level and instructor type, plus expenses, for CU-Boulder and AAU public peers.
- Teaching activity of tenured and tenure track faculty, and instructors/senior instructors: 2009-10 (PDF)
- Teaching loads of tenured and tenure track faculty, 2004-05
- Beyond the Standard Load – Teaching Activity of CU-Boulder Faculty (February 2012)
- CU-Boulder staffing levels relative to those at other AAU public schools - May 2008 - Text
Excel with data
- Using IPEDS EAP (employees by assigned position) to look at relative staffing levels -- Potential and pitfalls.
February 2006 (PowerPoint)
- Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Departures, July 2005 - June 2007
- Instructional faculty age by job title 2007
- Faculty activities (Excel) outside of the classroom (publications, service, etc.)
- ZIP codes of faculty and staff, 2001 - present
- Counties of faculty and staff, 2001-present