PBA Home > Institutional Research & Analysis > Courses
- Induced Course Load Matrices (ICLMs): Credit hours associated with colleges, from the standpoint of students majoring in the college
AND of colleges offering the courses. How many hours taught by college X were taken by students with majors in college Y? How were hours taken by students in college
X distributed over colleges offering courses?
- Delaware Study: The National Study of Instructional Costs and Productivity
is also known as The Delaware Study. It includes data on student credit hours taught by level and type of
instructor, plus expenses, for CU-Boulder and AAU public peers.
- Classroom utilization
(falls: 2006, 2007, 2009)
- Student credit hours taught, by academic year
- By campus, program/college, level, and census vs. end of term (Excel)
- By instructor type (Igroup), course level and PBA assigned college, division and department (Excel).
Type of instructor: tenured and tenure-track, instructors and senior instructors, student titles (GPTI, TA, etc.), and other.
Includes section and enrollment counts, and a sample analyses.
- By course college, course level and student residency status. Last three academic years.
- By course discipline (2-digit CIP code) and course level, with "faculty FTE" or instructional effort as well.
Same as Colorado Dept. of Education budget format 40.
- Enrollments and teaching volume over time (“allprogs” Excel), for capital planning use.
Selected departments only; others available on request
- Course fees (Excel), reported in August...