PBA Home > Institutional Research & Analysis
> Admissions and Financial Aid
Admissions and Financial Aid
Sample Applications for Admission
For reference only. Cannot be used to apply.
Fall 2013 - Undergraduate | Graduate
- Academic Preparation of Freshman Applicants, Admittees, and Matriculants Over Time
- Undergraduates by college and entry type including IUT's,, 1991 - present (Excel)
- Academic Preparation Analysis for new freshmen and their advisors
- Colorado Department of Higher Education annual reports on transfers to and transfers from Colorado two- and
four-year schools and colleges, by school. Note: transfers from UCB, to UCB, are students entering UCB degree-seeking status, coming from UCB non-degree status.
- See Common Dataset, sections C and D
- Housing arrangements of summer/fall 2011 freshmen (PDF)
- Where freshman applicants to CU-Boulder enroll - Fall 2007
- Statewide and UCB freshmen applications by race-ethnicity (The Colorado pipeline) (3/06)
- Prior colleges or universities of undergraduate transfers entering CU-Boulder (2/07)
- Transfers from Colorado community colleges to CU-Boulder, Summary of findings
- Fact sheet on one cohort of students transferring to CU-Boulder (Word) (4/07)
- ACO's: Academic Preparation, Performance, and Other Outcomes of Students Offered Admission to Arts & Sciences After Applying to Other Colleges (Alternative College Option, ACO) (August 2006)
- Undergraduate Transfers Between CU-Boulder and Other Colorado Institutions,
2004-05 and 2000-01
- Freshman Applicants Applying to Multiple CU Campuses 1991, 1996, and 2001
- Transfer student sources (fall 2008) and outcomes (entered fall 2002). (Word)
- College credits already earned by entering frosh, 1990, 1995, 2000-12 (Excel).
Includes AP (Advanced Placement, with qualifying exam scores) and IB (International Baccalaureate) hours.
- Exchange students at CU-Boulder since fall 1993 (Word)
A brief timeline of local and nationwide events that might affect
student enrollment: 1988 to the present, with link to list of
earlier events (1946-1988) from Norlin Archives
- Graduation rates and other information on Pre-collegiate Development Program (PCDP) completers who enrolled at CU-Boulder, 9/2012 (Word)
Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid
- Applications, admits, and matrics, fall 08 and 09, by residency and college/level
- Fall 2010 graduate-school admits recorded on Campus Solutions who did not matriculate at UCB. December, 2010 (Excel)
- Graduate School, Apply Yourself applications for 2008-2010, by major, level, term, residency, and time point.
Use to compare applications now to same point prior year(s) (Excel)
- Graduate financial aid profiles
- Cumulative loan debt accrued by UCB masterís, doctoral, and law grads (Excel) (last updated October, 2013)
Undergraduate Financial Aid
Relevant to the CCHE admission standard