Here in the Office of Parent Relations we believe that parents can share in their student’s college experience. To ensure that you do, we host several events throughout the year, both on campus and elsewhere. Below are a few signature events for CU-Boulder parents and families:
- Family Weekend: The 2015 edition of this annual event was held from October 1 – 4. CU-Boulder’s premier family event is recognized as one of the best of its kind in the country. The 2016 dates will be announced when the 2016 football schedule is known and Homecoming 2016 has been determined.
- Summer Send-offs: These events, hosted by Buff families across the country, are an excellent opportunity to meet other new students and their parents, as well as alumni living in your area, before fall classes begin.
- Parent Rendezvous: Join other parents in cheering on the CU Buffaloes to victory at one of our Buff Parent Roundups. Held in conjunction with CU games, the Office of Parent Relations hosts several of these fun get-togethers both at home in Boulder and on the road!
- New Student Welcome Program: The Office of Parent Relations is excited to work with parents to enhance their student’s educational experience by helping them guide their student along their new student journey.
- International Outreach: Parent Relations is excited to work with Buff parents and families from all over the world! Events on campus as well as abroad are designed to enhance those faraway parents’ sense of connectedness to CU-Boulder and their students’ experience.