CU Parent News
CU Parent E-Connection
Read news briefs from the CU-Boulder campus and Office of Parent Relations.
theApril 28, 2010 issue (in pdf format).
CU Parent Newsletter
If you are currently listed on your student's record, ask your student
to change your address, using the PLUS system. To add a parent
name or an additional address not currently on their record, your
student must e-mail Judy Myers in the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They need to provide the following:
- The name and address of the parent(s) they wish to add
- The last 4 digits of their student ID number
Winter 2010 issue of CU Parent online (in
In this issue:
- World-class faculty support our students
- Student service makes a difference
- Making college affordable
- Weathering the economic storm
These newsletters are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. If you do not have
the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, you can go to their web
site to obtain the Adobe
Note - Due to increased printing and mailing costs, the CU Parent newsletter
will be mailed only twice a year (fall and spring). We will continue
to publish four issues, all of which will be available on-line.