Welcome to the CU Snowboard Team
Home of some of the top college snowboarders in the country.
A crew of highly-dedicated riders from every background and skill level.
Interested in joining? Here’s what we offer:
- Rides to the mountain every day, with official team practice 5 days a week.
- Premier coaching through Method Snowboard Academy
- Team trips, including condo weekends at Breck, Tahoe, Park City, Baker, and more.
- Contest entry opportunities, including everything from local rail jams to the USASA events to USCSA nationals. Whether you’re a seasoned competitor, or new to the comp world, we’ll help you get to where you want to be.
- Backcountry trips with the Backcountry Club at CU.
- Deeply discounted gear and indoor team training at Woodward at Copper, along with countless trips to local skateparks.
- Plenty of free gear and giveaways from our many sponsors – we’re talking Zeal Optics, Red Bull, CandyGrind, Satellite Boardshop, NeverSummer, MHM, etc.
- Huge industry hookups – wanna work for a snow sports company? This is your way in.
Though we’re made up of intermediate to advanced level riders, we don’t hold tryouts. If you’re a CU student who’s serious about riding, we want you on the team. For those more serious about competing and improving, we select a group of dedicated riders to represent our competition team, whose event entry fees are covered in addition to any additional sponsorship opportunities. For more information on our level of competition, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.