Open Network Connect from your Programs folder.
At the Sign In At: text field, make sure it says https://cuvpn.colorado.edu.
Click Sign In.
A window will open, displaying your connection. Now when you go to a web page or use an Internet-enabled application, your network activity will be routed through the CU-Boulder campus.
Remember to Sign Off when you're finished.
More about your connection
With this standard connection through Network Connect:
- Your network traffic will be routed through CU-Boulder.
- You should be able to:
- Access all libraries resources.
- Access file servers.
- SSH, remote desktop, CIFS, NFS.
If you are unable to gain access to an on-campus resource with this connection, talk to the administrator of that resource. Refer them to the help information on the VPN support page.
BACK TO TOP
- You can still access your home networked devices (such as a networked printer).
- Your external traffic (like GMail and Facebook) is routed through CU-Boulder as well.
- Please review the following policies:
- Your IP address is located in CU-Boulder's public IP space.