BEFORE THE START OF THE SEMESTER:
- Before the start of each semester, make sure you are using the most recent OIT provided i>clicker and i>grader software:
- Please trade in your charcoal colored i>clicker receivers for new white i>clicker receivers. The old receivers may have issues with recognizing new versions of clickers resulting in incorrect student data. To return your old i>clicker receiver and get a new one, contact the IT Service Center.
First steps for using CUClickers in your course
- Check to see if the classroom you are teaching in has an i>clicker receiver in the media cabinet.
- Download CUClickers software.
- Learn how to use CUClickers. See the resources below.
Instructor Kit User Guide
Each i>clicker Instructor Kit comes with a user guide. The guide topics include general information, best practices, recommendation, and frequently asked questions. (Download guide here)
How to use CUClickers
||Learn the basics about operating i>clicker and i>grader, as well as how to download roster files from MyCUinfo.
||CUClickers and Desire2Learn go hand-in-hand. Learn how to integrate the two tools.
|Classrooms with Receivers
||Most classrooms across campus have i>clicker receivers stationed in media cabinets.
|Receiver Check Out Form
||If the room you're teaching in does not have a receiver, or if you'd like to check out a receiver for a trial, you can pick one up at the IT Service Center. The check out duration is for one semester.
|Help Your Students
||Resources to help your students register their i>clicker remote and set remote frequency.
|Room Frequency Assignments
||Get prepared early. Review the room frequency assignments for each classroom.
If you are looking for ways to effectively incorporate clickers into your classroom, including best practices, how to write clicker questions and much more, please visit the Instructor Pedagogical Resources page.