How to download software from the Microsoft software campus EES agreement website:
- Go to https://cuservices.colorado.edu/microsoft. Only faculty, staff, and student employees can log in.
- Log in with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey password.
- Click on the Download Software link.
- Click on a software title to download a disc image.
- The download will begin. If the download site is over capacity, you will see a message instructing you to try again.
- Log out.
- If you've downloaded a .iso file, you will need to burn that file onto a disc (with operating systems prior to Windows 8). Learn how to do this.
Note: Be sure to uninstall any trial version of Office before installing CU's site-licensed version of Office.