Microsoft software campus EES agreement - Help
Last Updated: 11/08/2013
Support from Microsoft
- If your computer is not capable of burning a disc, there have three additional support resources:
- Bring your computer (purchased with personal funds or CU-Boulder funds) to the Desktop Support Walk-in Center.
- Schedule a Desktop Support appointment for a technician to visit your CU-Boulder office.
Important Notes about OS Upgrades
- Per Microsoft's upgrade matrix at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939470, upgrade to Vista business from home premium is not supported.
- Additionally, you cannot upgrade a 32-bit OS to a 64-bit OS, or downgrade from a 64-bit OS to a 32-bit installation. Moving from 64-bit to 32-bit and visa-versa is not supported both require a clean install.