Faculty Computer Purchase Program - Help
Last Updated: 10/19/2012
How to Order A Computer and Get Reimbursed
- Are you FCPP-eligible this year?
- Make sure you order a computer which meets OIT's hardware requirements for new computers.
- Order your computer using a department ACARD if possible, or get assistance from your staff for making the purchase through the CU Marketplace.
- When you have ordered the computer, submit the relevent information online at the FCPP reimbursement request form. Alternatively, e-mail the informaton to email@example.com.
- Get confirmation of your request from FCPP.
- Once your computer arrives at your office, call 5-HELP to schedule a Student Desktop Support Technician appointment if you would like assistance in setting up your new computer. This service includes setting system passwords, ensuring encrypted authentication, and installing the Microsoft Office suite, and a virus protection application. If you have additional applications you would like installed, or need data transferred from an old computer to the new one, please specify this when you call 5-HELP.