Apple Software - Download Software From the AELP Website
Last Updated: 10/19/2012
How to download software from the AELP website
- Go to https://cuservices.colorado.edu/apple. Only faculty, staff, and student employees can log in.
- Log in with your CU Login Name and IdentiKey password.
- Click on the Download Software link.
- Click on a software title to download a disc image.
- The download will begin. If the download site is over capacity, you will see a message instructing you to try again.
- Log out.
- License keys are not required.
- If you've downloaded a .dmg file to install Mac OS 10.6 operating system (Snow Leopard), you will need to burn that file onto a dual-layer DVD. The Mountain Lion and Lion .dmg file doesn't need to be burned to DVD. Instead double click on the downloaded file.