Trouble sending a file larger that 2GB
Files larger than 2GB need to be uploaded using the Folder/Large File Applet. Learn more in the Sending Files Section on the Help page.
The Address Book search doesn't retrieve an address in my contacts.
- The "Address Book" searches for addresses in the Enterprise Directory only.
- An e-mail address will be filled in automatically in the "To:" filed after you have sent a file to the receiver at least once.
"Forgot your Password" link on the login page is asking for my e-mail address.
- For CU-Boulder employees, providing your primary e-mail address will generate an e-mail response from the system including a link to the CU-Boulder Identitty Management System where you can set your IdentiKey password, if necessary.
- For users that are not CU-Boulder employees, but have used the system to transfer files to CU-Boulder employees in the last 14 days, providing your e-mail address will generate an e-mail response from the system including a link to reset your existing password.
- For users that are not CU-Boulder employees and have never used the service, providing an e-mail address will not generate any response from the system.