|Academic Media Services
||Faculty, select staff, and students
- Consult with faculty on the inclusion of multimedia in their research and teaching.
- Consult with faculty and students on effective practices for producing multimedia projects on their own.
|Academic Technology Consultants
- One-on-one consulting
- Small group workshops
- Help with the development and implementation of projects involving technology
- Research on technologies that may compliment faculty's teaching efforts in the future
- Liaisons between the faculty and other units of OIT
|Dedicated Desktop Support
||Any campus department, for a fee
- Desktop Support has a guaranteed 4 hour response to our customers and strives to respond in 30 minutes.
- Provides support for desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, printers, multifunction devices, and other personal computing devices.
- Customers of Desktop Support are enrolled in a spare computer program. In the event of a hardware failure, employees will receive a spare computer until their computer repair and returned, minimizing productivity loss and downtime.
|Managed Services and Consulting
||Anyone, for a fee
- In addition to full system administration support for Windows and Linux systems, we provide a virtual infrastructure where you can "rent" servers as needed. Think of this as a campus private cloud. We also provide full application support for any of your application needs. Current application support areas including Wiki support, Imaging support, Video Conferencing support, and classroom capture support.
|Security Risk Assessments
||Any campus department.
- Assess IT related risk to your department within the CU-Boulder Risk Management Framework.
- Receive advice on how to best identify, classify, and protect your IT data assets.
- Develop both focused and broad steps to address IT related risk for your department.
|Statistical and Mathematical Software Consulting
||Faculty, staff, and students
- Consulting can be requested for these programs: SAS, SPSS, R, IDL, and Mathematica.