About the Facility
Folsom Stadium, Gate 11, Room 192
- High Definition video conference
- IP based video conference
- Content (PowerPoint) video conference
- Multipoint video conferencing
- Telephone conferencing
- HD video camera (1)
- Polycom Conferencing Telephone
Codec: PolyCom HDX 8002
Multipoint Bridge: CU Denver HSC
H.323 - IP Based VC
H.239 - Content VC
Note: Skype, iChat, and other VoIP services do not work in conjuction with CU video conference equipment.
Schedule Your Conference
To schedule an audio conferece or a video conference in this facility, follow the steps below:
- Review the Usage Policy
Folsom Stadium Video Conference Room Usage Policy
Purpose: Any University of Colorado, Boulder student, staff, faculty and campus affiliate may use the room on a first-come, first serve basis provided users follow the guidelines set below.
- The room may only be used as a video conference room, and reservations must be made at least one week in advance for U.S. calls. Requester will provide technical details on the date the reservation request is submitted. No reservations made less than 5 days in advance will be accepted.
- For International calls, reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. No reservations made less than 10 days in advance will be accepted.
- Video conference scheduling will be coordinated by ETS Staff in the Stadium.
- Video conferences may be scheduled for up to 4 hours.
- The person scheduling the room will meet with ATS personnel prior to the time the conference is to take place.
- Recurring reservations require special approval and review.
- Collect information
Before you try to schedule a video conference you should have information regarding the technical support contact(s) for the other site(s) participating in the video conference.
- Submit your information
Review the form and fill it out to the best of your ability, then click Submit. Once your details are processed, you will be contacted by a Videoconferencing specialist to confirm your details.