|Title||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: EMS Campus Room Scheduling Software||Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 5:00pm||Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 6:00pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: UCB Files (routine monthly maintenance)||Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:00pm||Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:59pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Wired & Wireless Network for ECON Router Connected Buildings||Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 8:00am||Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 2:00pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: CU-SIS & Portals||Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 6:00am||Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 6:00pm|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: Campus Network||Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 6:00am||Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 6:30am|
|Service Maintenance Scheduled: SIS-Managed Linux Servers||Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:00pm||Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 5:00pm|
The Office of Information Technology will upgrade router equipment on Thursday morning, March 29 making network connections (both wired and wireless) unavailable for approximately 45 minutes in a number of buildings on campus (see Affected Buildings below).
7:40 – networking team running into problems, portions of the building were back online, approximately 25% with ETA for 9:00 a.m.
9:09 – 75% of the building was back online with ETA for remaining 25% expected by 10:00 a.m.
Update 11:20 a.m.
Full networking has been restored to the Discovery Learning Center and Engineering Center after a distribution router upgrade this morning. This upgrade took longer than expected and as a result, those in the Discovery Learning Center and Engineering Center were affected by not having network access. We apologize for the network problem as well as not proactively reaching out to those affected. In the future our service alerts will prove updated information as it becomes available.
During the upgrade a number of buildings will be without wired and wireless network connectivity, including the ability to remotely VPN in to any departmental servers, for approximately 45 minutes.
If you have questions about this maintenance, please contact the IT Service Center at email@example.com or call 303-735-4357 (5-HELP from a campus phone). Phone help is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Service alerts are posted for planned service maintenance and unplanned service outages.
To subscribe to service alerts, log into this website by clicking the "Login to subscribe" link near the top of this service alert. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the grey (+)Subscribe button to subscribe to all service alert content.
Learn more by visiting OIT's Service Alert Subscription page.