Faculty currently using CULearn are encouraged to transition to Desire2Learn (D2L) for the Spring 2012 semester, as CULearn will be unavailable after the Summer 2012 semester.
We offer extensive resources to support your transition to D2L, providing information and learning opportunities via multiple formats and modes to help you develop and manage your D2L course.
- Quick Start guides, tutorials, and step-by-step instructions are available on the OIT website at http://oit.colorado.edu/d2l
- Academic Technology Consultants (ATCs) are available to provide pedagogical guidance as well as technical assistance with D2L. ATCs can do custom D2L workshops for departments, programs, and schools as well as 1:1 consultation via phone, e-mail, or in-person. Find your school’s ATC at http://oit.colorado.edu/academic-technology/team-staff.
- The self-paced course “Learning D2L - Resources, Tutorials, Videos” is a library of materials available in your list of courses in D2L.
- D2L Community Exchange: This platform for discussion, practice sharing, and peer support among those teaching with D2L is available in the list of your courses in D2L.
- D2L Help Documentation: The link to this resource is located in the bottom center of your D2L homepage, this searchable resource can answer your general questions about using D2L tools and managing your course.
- Hands-on Workshops: Standard, open-enrollment sessions are scheduled in December and January. More information is available at http://oit.colorado.edu/support-training/it-training/workshops
More information about the D2L implementation on campus is available on the OIT website at http://oit.colorado.edu/projects/d2l.
You can reach the IT Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-735-4357 (5-HELP from a campus phone). Phone help is available 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (MT), Monday through Friday.