Acquiring Tripwire Enterprise software and licenses
To get Tripwire Enterprise for the first time, follow the procedures below:
- Attend a training session.
- At the training session, you will learn how to request licenses. It's a good idea to assess your needs before attending the training, so you will know how many licenses you will need.
- You should expect to receive an e-mail message from the OIT Site Licensing office with your license numbers and download instructions.
Requesting more licenses
To request more Tripwire Enterprise licenses:
- Contact the IT Service Center to request more Tripwire Enterprise licenses.
Tripwire Enterprise self-help
- Tripwire Enterprise manuals on reserve in Norlin Library
- OIT has placed the vendor’s Tripwire Enterprise manuals on reserve in Norlin Library. You can check out the manuals at the reference desk under course number HIDS 1000.
- Tripwire Enterprise training presentation in PDF format.
Tripwire Enterprise Support from OIT
OIT will only provide Tripwire Enterprise escalated support to administrators who have taken the Tripwire Enterprise training. To get help call the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP from an on-campus phone).