The University of Colorado at Boulder has Gone Google! Come join us and learn what Google Apps for Education, CU’s powerful new collaborative software package, means for you. Taught online by Cory Pavicich, Academic Technology Consultant to the College of Engineering and a Google Certified Teacher and Certified Trainer, this 30 minute session is tailored to light and first-time users of Google software, and will cover the basics of Google Apps for Education.
Attendees will learn:
- How to access the system and what Google tools are available
- How to create, share, and manage folders, files, and Google Documents in Google Drive
And two what’s possible:
- What is available in Google Sites for website creation
- What is possible in Google+ with Google Hangouts for chat, video conferencing, and a social learning/working experience.
If you are interested in this workshop:
- Please sign up for the workshop webinar (Sign-up link below)
- Test your computer -http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Go to this website to access the webinar -https://meeting.colorado.edu/d2lgettingstarted/
Note: When you enter the site, you will be asked to create a guest name.