What is it:
- Your @colorado.edu e-mail address and a collaborative calendar service.
- Students receive an e-mail and calendar account through OIT's CULink service.
Who gets it:
- All enrolled students.
- Alumni that are E-mail For Life participants. Learn more about E-mail for Life.
Why you should use it:
- E-mail is an official means of communication on the CU-Boulder campus. You will receive important information via e-mail from the university.
How to access it:
- You'll use your IdentiKey to log in.
- Click here to learn about accessing and using CULink.
When you get it:
- CULink accounts are automatically created for students with active IdentiKeys and become active when a student is confirmed for an active term at CU-Boulder.
- CU-Boulder's Identity Manager allows you to set how your outgoing e-mail address is displayed, create alternate addresses, and set your e-mail delivery location.