What is it:
- Your @colorado.edu e-mail address and a collaborative calendar service.
Who gets it:
- All faculty and staff members.
Why you should use it:
- E-mail is an official means of communication on the CU-Boulder campus. You will receive important information via e-mail from the university.
How to access it:
- You'll use your IdentiKey to log into https://exchangeweb.colorado.edu or through an E-mail and Calendaring program.
- All faculty and staff will have a Microsoft Exchange account automatically provisioned for them.
When you get it:
- Exchange accounts
- Soon after your IdentiKey is activated, your Exchange account will be automatically provisioned.
- CU-Boulder's Identity Manager allows you to set how your outgoing e-mail address is displayed, create alternate addresses, and adjust where your e-mail is delivered to. For faculty and staff, e-mail delivery can only be set to on-campus e-mail addresses.