What is it:
- Your @colorado.edu e-mail address and a collaborative calendar service.
Who gets it:
- All faculty and staff members.
Why you should use it:
- E-mail is an official means of communication on the CU-Boulder campus. You will receive important information via e-mail from the university.
How to access it:
- You'll use your IdentiKey to log in.
- Depending on what department you are being sponsored by, your e-mail and calendar service will be on one of the two services:
- Check with your department to learn which service you will be using. Then click on one of the links above to learn more.
When you get it:
- CULink accounts
- Once your IdentiKey is activated.
- Exchange accounts
- You or a representative from your department will need to make a request to the IT Service Center. From there, wait to hear from OIT about your account's status.
- CU-Boulder's Identity Manager allows you to set how your outgoing e-mail address is displayed, create alternate addresses, and adjust where your e-mail is delivered to.