Coordinator for International Student Programming •
International Student and Scholar Services
- Organizes orientations, programming and workshops for international students and advises on immigration, cultural and academic adaptation, and other matters;
- Chair, NAFSA Region II 1991-92, Co-Chair, NAFSA Region II Local Arrangements Committee, 2005; NAFSA Region II Conference Planner and Executive Team, 2006-2008; Fulbright IEA to Korea, June 2007.
- Serves on campus committees for student success and as ISSS staff liaison to international student programs and groups.
- B.A. Spanish and Psychology; M.A., Social Foundations Multicultural Education
- With OIE: 1975-85, 1989-98 and 2004 - present