- Directs study abroad programs; oversees program development, evaluations, risk assessment, crisis response, scholarships, curriculum integration, alumni relations, campus outreach
- For NAFSA: Association of International Educators, served Region II SECUSSA representative, coach NAFSA Academy, co-chair NAFSA EA Subcommittee Student Visas, EA Marketing Policies Practice subcommittee.
- M.A. History, B.A. English, French, History, University of Kansas
- M.A. English, University of Nebraska, Omaha
- With OIE since 1997; entered study abroad field 1977