Executive Director, International Education •
- Directs the activities of the office. Manages the process of internationalizing the campus. Works with the schools and colleges to expand exchanges and develop offerings in international education.
- Past Vice President of NAFSA: Association of International Educators - Active in NAFSA since 1984; current Executive Committee member of Association of International Educational Administrators (AIEA) member since 1988; member European Association of International Education (EAIE) since 1995.
- Recipient of a 2002 Fulbright award to South Korea
- Recipient of the 2008 Bruce Tracy Award for contributions to the field of International Education
- BS in Vietnamese Language and Linguistics, Southern Illinois University
- MA in Applied English Linguistics, Southern Illinois University
- With OIE since 2002; in higher education international administration since 1978.