You are here

Global CU FAQ

The Global CU section of the Office of International Education is responsible for guiding and assisting the campus with its global education endeavors.  Here are some questions that we are often asked.

How do I apply for a Fulbright grant?

If you are a CU-Boulder student and a U.S. citizen, you will work with the Office of Intenational Education on your application.  Find more details here.

If you are a U.S. faculty member, you can find information here.

If you are an international student or faculty member, you will need to apply via the Fulbright commission in your home country.

How can I establish a new partnerhip with an overseas university?

You can find the details about the different affiliations that are possible and how to establish them here.