You are here
Opportunities Abroad for CU-Boulder Faculty
CU-Boulder Policy for Professional International Travel
- Before planning your experience abroad, familiarize yourself with the International Travel Policy for CU-Boulder that was approved by the Provost in November, 2009.
- This policy applies to the following scenarios:
- International travel by students, staff or faculty related to their CU-Boulder positions
- International travel and programs offered by CU-Boulder for academic credit or international travel which has three or more students participating in the travel
- The Study Abroad section of our office provides Travel and Safety information to students. You may also find this information helpful.
Opportunities abroad - with students
Opportunities abroad - without students