Chancellor's Committee on Program Accessibility
The Program Accessibility Committee (PAC) shall assist the Administration
and the ADA Coordinator to ensure that people with disabilities are afforded
access to programs, services, and activities offered by the University
of Colorado at Boulder (UCB). The PAC will ask the Administration and
the ADA Coordinator to ensure that UCB is in compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation
Act of 1973.
- To provide ongoing advice to the Administration, which will enable
the Administration to ensure that people with disabilities are given
program access to all aspects of University life.
- The committee shall actively work to carry out UCBs philosophy of
providing services that are equitable and treat the recipient with dignity.
- Review funding appropriated by the Legislature for UCB ADA improvements.
- Assist in educating the campus on the ADA and disability issues.
- Review UCB Programs for compliance with the ADA.
- Participate as responsible committee members.
- Review and make recommendations regarding complaint procedures and
- Reevaluate objectives on a regular basis.
- Review and recommend updates to UCBs self-evaluation process to include
programs and policies.
- Advise the UCBs Administration and the ADA Coordinator on compliance
Campus Accessibility Information and Resources
Send comments to Howard Kramer.