[an error occurred while processing this directive]
ODA Home >
Institutional Research >
Pursuit of graduate study
Undergraduate Students' Interest in Pursuing Graduate Study - Spring 1998
From 1998 Senior Survey: What Students will be doing between When they leave CU (in Spring 1998) and the end of 1999:
|Full-time Grad Study
|Part-time Grad Study
- 66% say "Maybe" or "Highly Likely" they will be enrolled either part-time or full-time in graduate study.
- 85% expect ultimately to receive some type of advanced degree; most of these expect to earn masters (56%)
From the 1998 4-Year-Out Alumni Survey (of bachelorís recipients):
- 15% of survey respondents were attending graduate school within 6 to 9 months after graduating from UCB.
- 27% were enrolled in graduate school at the time they completed the survey (4 years after graduation); 33% of those enrolled in graduate school were also working either full- or part-time.
- 80% expect ultimately to earn an advanced degree; most of these (61%) expect to earn a masters.
- 44% of respondents indicated that they had obtained or were currently working on an advanced degree; of these, 53% were pursuing or had obtained a masters.
- 34% of those who indicated further education had already received their advanced degree when they completed the survey.
l:\www\surveys\ug\gradplan.htm - last updated on 4-19-99
Last revision 05/02/16
ODA Home |
Institutional Research |
Reporting & Analytics |
Legal & Trademarks |
15 UCB, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0015, (303)492-8631
© Regents of the University of Colorado