ODA Home >
Institutional Research >
Students > Fall enrollment by discipline college
CU-Boulder Fall Census Statistics by Discipline College
First and second college both counted if different
Click here for detail on undergraduates by college, by entry type
(freshman, transfer, intra-university transfer).
- All data are for fall census only.
- Students with state reportable hours only, Continuing Education excluded.
- Non-degree and reciprocal (UCCS, UCD, UCHSC) enrollments are excluded.
See definitions of discipline college and reciprocal.
- Students enrolling as a result of Hurricane Katrina in September 2005 are excluded from all tables.
- Unduplicated totals by level (and overall) are at the bottom of the table.
The unduplicated totals match those for degree-seeking students reported
elsewhere. See Fall enrollment totals, degree-seeking
and non-degree-seeking, and Fall degree-seeking
enrollment, by level and residency.
- Students enrolled in two colleges are counted in both colleges (but only once
in the unduplicated totals).
- Change made September, 2007. Students in combined bachelor's/master's programs are counted at
both the undergraduate and graduate level. The 'ALL' totals for each college are unduplicated however,
and will not be a simple addition of UG + Grad. This did not affect numbers from Education, Architecture &
Planning, Journalism, Law and Music since those schools/colleges do not have the combined bachelor'/master's
programs. This change has been made on all years
- Reciprocal students (UCCS, UCD, UCHSC home campus) are excluded, but were NOT
excluded from prior versions of these tables.