ODA Home > Institutional Research > Courses
Single term reports
- Induced Course Load Matrices (ICLMs): Credit hours associated with colleges, from the standpoint of students majoring in the college
AND of colleges offering the courses.
- Delaware Study: "The National Study of Instructional Costs and Productivity",
also known as The Delaware Study, includes data on student credit hours taught by level and type of instructor, plus expenses, for CU-Boulder and AAU public peers.
- Classroom utilization: Includes fall 2006, 2007, 2009 & 2012
Over time reports
- Student credit hours taught, by academic year
- By campus, program/college, level, and census vs. end of term (Excel)
- By instructor type (Igroup), course level and college, division and department (Excel)
- Lists of courses (Igroup): Lists individual course sections by fiscal year, starting with FY 03-04 (Excel)
- By course college, course level and student residency status: Includes last three academic years.
- By course discipline (2-digit CIP code) and course level, with "faculty FTE" or instructional effort as well.
Same as Colorado Dept. of Education (CDHE) budget format 40.
- Enrollments and teaching volume over time for capital planning use (Excel)
Selected departments only; others available on request