ATLAS teaches students a new way to think about what is possible, and to use the computer as a tool to realize fully that vision. ATLAS teaches students not how to acquire information, but rather how to select, evaluate, integrate and synthesize information into usable knowledge. ATLAS acts as a campus and national resource in the area of technology for teaching and learning.
Current ATLAS Programs
• Technology, Arts and Media (TAM) undergraduate minor
• Technology, Media and Society Ph.D.
• Professional MS degree in ICT for Development
• Boulder Digital Works advanced digital communications and design programs
• Center for Media, Arts, and Performance
• Outreach partnerships with K-12 schools, including the Digital CUrrents summer workshop program
• Home to the headquarters of the National Center for Women and Information Technology
• Assessment Research Center