The Naval Science program is designed to prepare candidates for a career as an officer in the United States Navy or Marine Corps. The courses offered teach the student the proud heritage of the Naval Service, where it is today, and its future. Developing students academically, the courses promote the development of leadership and decision making skills.
All courses are open to any student regardless of participation in the Naval ROTC Program.
- CU Athletics Leadership Development Program
- CU Engage
- CU Gold
- Center for Education on Social Responsibility (CESR)
- Certificate in the Study and Practice of Leadership
- Engineering Leadership Program
- INVST Community Leadership Program
- Leadership Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars Program
- Presidents Leadership Class (PLC)
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Naval ROTC