INVST Community Leadership Program
INVST Community Studies programs develop students into engaged citizens and leaders who work for the benefit of humanity and the environment. INVST offers four innovative programs:
The INVST Community Leadership Program develops community leaders through a combination of theory, skills and community service to be effective and responsible community leaders.
Our Community Studies Electives - courses like "Responding to Social & Environmental Problems through Service Learning" - foster civic responsibility and leadership potential to any CU student.
Our Youth Council for Public Policy offers high school students from Boulder Valley and St. Vrain school districts the opportunity to attend classes on the CU campus with college students, earning CU credit.
INVST's newest program involves CU student mentors in Public Achievement with local primary and secondary schools to meet civic challenges and solve problems. Students design and implement community service projects together.
- CU Athletics Leadership Development Program
- CU Engage
- CU Gold
- Center for Education on Social Responsibility (CESR)
- Certificate in the Study and Practice of Leadership
- Engineering Leadership Program
- INVST Community Leadership Program
- Leadership Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars Program
- Presidents Leadership Class (PLC)
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Naval ROTC