CU Athletics Leadership Development Program
To develop a culture of leadership in which CU student-athletes act with personal responsibility, integrity and conviction while committed to the greater good in both principle and action.
Our program will be creative, student centered and educationally based, targeting all student-athletes. Through a culture of positive leadership, all student-athletes will inherently contribute to excellence in their academic work, in their athletic pursuits and in their personal lives.
Through the Leadership Development Program, all student-athletes will:
Take personal ownership; understanding that one cannot lead others unless they first find their own voice.
Exhibit a commitment to the core values to oneself, team, department, the university and the community as a whole.
Understand that leadership can be learned, experienced, and improved.
Understand and practice basic leadership principles and skills.
- CU Athletics Leadership Development Program
- CU Engage
- CU Gold
- Center for Education on Social Responsibility (CESR)
- Certificate in the Study and Practice of Leadership
- Engineering Leadership Program
- INVST Community Leadership Program
- Leadership Residential Academic Program
- Leeds Scholars Program
- Presidents Leadership Class (PLC)
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Naval ROTC